LCHF/Banting/Ketogenic Super Sports Supplements
Keto-SA has a Carbon series shake aimed specifically at athletes that follow the LCHF (Low Carb High Fat) approach and with optimal combinations of the right ingredients including Casein you get a protein release of up to 6 hours that is able to repair those muscles after your intense training sessions.
Whether you are a racing snake on a bicycle or the weekend warrior looking to finally follow an approach that will make you lose that fat, the Carbon shake will do just that for you, combined with Revolutionfit’s EMS training you will maximize your performance guaranteed.
If you are tired of constantly drinking protein shakes and feeling hungry, the Carbon shake from Keto-SA is ideal in keeping you full as the right amounts of fats will achieve that for you, with seriously low amounts of carbohydrates.
This is the ideal product to use to train your body to use fat as fuel as it’s much more readily available in the body and will carry you much further to successfully complete that endurance event.
- This product is designed as a meal replacement and protein supplement especially for sportsmen, sportswomen, athletes and bodybuilders on a banting / low carbohydrate / ketogenic diet.
- This formula is ideal for before and after training, between meals as a meal replacement and before bedtime.
- This formula acts as a fast and slow protein supply to the muscle. It sustains a steady amino-acid elevation for up to seven hours.
- The constant release of amino-acids helps prevent muscle break-down and keeps the body in an anabolic state.
- It promotes protein synthesis, particularly when consumed before and after a weight training workout.
- This formula has potent antioxidant properties both in muscle and in the liver.
- It also helps / stimulates to get a better blood flow to the muscle whilst training.
- The ingredients in the formula are high in vitamins and minerals.
- The ingredients make it easier for the body to absorb proteins and can boost energy levels for up to six hours.
1,2kg container : 30+ servings per container
For Men and Women:
2 scoops per 200 – 250ml of water (or with 30ml cream).
serving size: 40g (2 scoops)
Nutrition Info Per Serving – 40g (2 scoops)
• Protein 27,2g
• Fat 6,8g
• Carbohydrates 3,1g
• Calories 184,5
• Cholesterol 255,9mg
Ingredients per serving – 40g (2 scoops)
Milk Protein (Whey Isolate or Whey Concentrate, Calcuim Caseinate), Egg Protein (Phosvitin) – Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Theronine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Yolk Lecithin, AA (arachidonic acid), DHA (docosahexanoic acid), Phosphatidycholine, Stevia.